By Aishwarya Kaushal, Wednesday, 18th December 2013
I visited NewU again! I know I just shouldn’t go there! That store is infectious. Everything is just there and I want to try so many things!
Anyway, I am a crazy shopaholic as you may be able to tell by now after a huge haul series!
This is going to be a collective NewU haul. They’re giving away gift coupons worth Rs. 250/- on a purchase of 2500/- and above till the 31st of December 2013.
I will show you what I got :
1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation – Rs. 800/-
I really like the regular Colorstay and I went to restock on that. The SA at NewU said they only had the whipped one in stock so I thought I would give it a try!
2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in “Sweetheart”, “Berry Crush” and “Romantic” – Rs. 700/- each
I absolutely love these! I already have “Lovesick”, “Honey” and “Rendezvous”. They stain the lips and are non drying.
3. Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick in “Red Coat” – Rs. 400/-
This is warm red. It is the only bright shade in the 9 to 5 range. It is supremely pigmented, easy to wear and lasts for hours! I feel like I have found my perfect red in this and I never want to be without it!
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in “118 Splendor Plum” – Rs. 285/-
This was a gift with purchase. It is a plumy shade with silver glitter.
5. Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in “Mat 2” – Rs. 375/-
This is a pinky orange in the tube but it looks pink on the lips. It is not as matte as I expected but it is very comfortable to wear.
6. Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in “Mat 3” – Rs. 375/-
This is a straight up neon orange shade.
7. Colorbar Full Cover Concealer in “001 Soft Ivory” – Rs. 495/-
This is a good concealer for covering up minor spots and dark circles.
8. Loreal Infallible Eye Shadows in “Endless Chocolate” and “Burning Black” – Rs. 475/- each
These are my favorite eye shadows! I just wish they would make them in all colors and matte ones too! They’re creamy, easy to blend and super pigmented!
9. Colorbar Showstopper Eyelash Curler – Rs. 350/-
10. Colorbar Lip Contour Definer in “Mad Pink” – Rs. 550/-
11. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in “Velvet Wine” – Rs. 75/-
This is a gorgeous red shade with red, pink and golden shimmer. The base is not very pigmented but it will look beautiful as a top coat on most reds, pinks and wines. This is the perfect shade for the holidays and parties!
12. Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eye Liner Pen – Rs. 375/-
It is just so much easier to draw on a winged eyeliner with a pen.
13. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara – Rs. 475/-
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara! It gives unbelievable results and it seriously looks like you’re wearing falsies.
14. QVS Angled Eyeshadow Brush – Rs. 220/-
I am highly impressed with the quality of QVS brushes! I absolutely love their Kabuki brush ( See October Favorites ) and eyelash comb so I though I’d try another one.
15. Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm in “Pomegranate” – 135/-
It smells really nice and has a slight reddish tint on the lips.
16. Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm – Rs. 145/-
I got this on Lisa Eldridge’s recommendation in one of her videos on Youtube!
This is it for my haul. Well, I also bought some toiletries! 😛
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Please Like, Comment and Subscribe To This Blog for email notifications of new posts
Haul Series Part 9 – Kryolan Makeup Haul
Haul Series Part 8 – Forever 21 Haul
Haul Series Part 7 – Jewelry And Handbag Haul
Haul Series Part 6 – Big Shoe Haul
Haul Series Part 5 – Gigantic Sarojini Nagar Haul ( Thrift Shopping )
Haul Series Part 4 – Sleek And Chambor Makeup Haul
Haul Series Part 3 – The Body Shop Haul
Haul Series Part 2 – Drugstore Makeup Haul
Haul Series Part 1 – Dirt Cheap Makeup Haul
For any other query feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org