By Aishwarya Kaushal, Sunday, 22nd March 2015
I’m the kind of person who enjoys full-on makeup! Thankfully, I have been blessed with clear skin so I have nothing to hide but I absolutely love artfully done and well applied makeup. Think smokey eyes + bright lips all together! It may not be everyone’s cup of tea since people like to go a bit muted on the lip when doing a heavy eye. I say, bring it on!
This is my go-to smokey eye makeup. Its bronze, its gold, its brown, its gorgeous! I can do this look anywhere with anything that I am wearing and be confident that my makeup looks fantastic. When I don’t know what I want to do or when I have to glam up in a hurry, this is the look I always gravitate towards.
Here are the pictures :
Products Used :
– Loreal True Match Foundation in the shade “Rosy Vanilla”
– MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade “NC 30”
– Chambor Silver Shadow Compact in the shade “RR2 Rose Pale”
– Sleek Blush by 3 in the shade “Pink Sprint”
– Sleek Contour Kit in the shade “Medium” to highlight and contour
– Sleek Eyebrow Kit in “Dark” for eyebrows
– Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palettes in the shades “Ultra Matts V2″ and “Storm” for eye shadows.
– Maybelline Black Gel Liner
– Maybelline The Falsies and The Colossal Mascara
– False Lashes
Deborah Milano 24 Ore Lip Pencil in the shade “08”
MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade “All Fired Up″
This is it for my Plum Eyes + Peachy Nude Lips makeup look!
Other interesting posts –
Thank you very much for reading!
Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe To This Blog for email notifications of new posts!
For any other query, feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org