By Aishwarya Kaushal, Monday, 2nd March 2015
I have recently purchased a ton of new makeup (watch out for hauls coming soon!) because I was bored with my current stash and wanted to experiment with new products, So, I was playing around with everything and came up with this gorgeous plum makeup look that is perfect for a party/wedding. It involves a lot of glitter and dewy skin and I absolutely love this makeup look. You can expect to see a lot more looks since I’ve also been trying to get out of my comfort zone of neutrals and try some fun shades like greens, blues, purples and oranges.
Here are the pictures –
Products Used :
– Loreal True Match Foundation in the shade “Rosy Vanilla”
– Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in the shade “01”
– Chambor Silver Shadow Compact in the shade “RR2 Rose Pale”
– Florelle Blush in the shade “Prelude”
– Sleek Contour Kit in the shade “Medium” to highlight and contour
– Sleek Eyebrow Kit in “Dark” for eyebrows
– Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palettes in the shades “Ultra Matts V2” and “Storm” for eye shadows.
– NYX Roll-On Shimmer in the shade “Salmon” for glitter
– Maybelline The Colossal Liner
– Maybelline The Falsies and The Colossal Mascara
Deborah Milano Lip Pencil in the shade “07”
Kryolan Lipstick in the shade “LC 150”
This is it for my Plum Eyes + Peachy Nude Lips makeup look!
Other interesting posts –
Thank you very much for reading!
Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe To This Blog for email notifications of new posts!
For any other query, feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org